Frequently Asked Questions

How can I get a copy of my transcript?
Current Students: You may obtain an unofficial copy of your transcript by selecting the Course History tab in your StudentVUE account or by visiting the counseling office and requesting a printout from the Counseling Secretary. If you are requesting an OFFICIAL transcript, you will need to fill out a TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM and turn it into the Registrar’s Office. You should receive your copy within 2-3 days.
Former Students: If you are requesting an unofficial transcript, please visit the counseling office at the school site and request one from the Counseling Secretary. For OFFICIAL transcripts you will need to visit the school site and fill out a TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM from the Registrar Office. Please note that OFFICIAL transcripts take 2-3 days to process and fee must be paid prior to pickup.
How do I contact my students counselor?
Parents may email their student's counselor to ask questions regarding their student's education or to schedule a meeting. Email addresses may be found HERE or in your ParentVUE account under School Information.
Parents may call the school site and ask to speak with their student's counselor. If the counselor is unavailable, you may leave a message with the counseling secretary to be contacted at a later time.
Counseling Appointments can be made during school office hours. Parents may contact the counselor directly or the counseling secretary to schedule an appointment.